Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Vango Idris II Low airbeam driveway awning plus Vango carpet

Woldscali

Woldscali

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Used a handful of times, in excellent condition. Sky blue/black colour. Sold as a pair only (will not split) Buyer collects. Lincolnshire. £450 £400 £320, Complete with all items (pump, pegs, mallet)

Last edited:
FURTHER REDUCTION TO £320 (no offers) buyer collects. Grab yourself a bargain, but be quick!

Last edited:
It's the matching, fitted Vango carpet, which is solid. The reason it is collect only is that I have nothing large enough to pack the items in - they're quite bulky.

It's the matching, fitted Vango carpet, which is solid. The reason it is collect only is that I have nothing large enough to pack the items in - they're quite bulky.
Hi,

I live in Shropshire, about 3 hours away from you. If you won’t pack it up, would you be prepared to meet me halfway if I give you the £320 you’re asking for? As others have suggested, the price is a bit high for a used item.

Matt

As others have suggested, the price is a bit high for a used item.
....you're free to buy elsewhere then! My offering is clearly not for you, is it? If you want to leave such unsavoury replies in future, perhaps you would be kind enough to PM me instead? Good luck in your search.

Final reduction to £290 for both items. Collect only, not because I "won't pack it up," but because a: it's bulky, and b: I don't have anything suitable to pack it in. No offers accepted. If you think "the price is a bit high for a used item," then feel free to buy somewhere else. This has been used 3-4 times only, and is as good as new. I no longer have my van, therefore I have no need for it.

Last edited:
fbb2217b-49b2-40ce-90ce-c327d2ffe2c3-jpeg.77717
FBB2217B-49B2-40CE-90CE-C327D2FFE2C3_1_201_a.jpeg

Black poles in photo above NOT included. Carpet (included) is not shown in photo, but integral groundsheet is.