Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vango Kela and the Caravan Club

• Thread starter cpjb@btinternet.com
  • Start date
cpjb@btinternet.com

cpjb@btinternet.com

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi - Anyone had any issues with pitching a Vango Kelo, in respect to the Caravan Club's positioning of the vehicle next to the pitch post ruling?

Thanks.

No, but if it's a problem why stay with the caravan club?

Going on strike gave me a problem when my union told me to so I left them.... end of.

Simon & Jane - Thanks for the advice. V helpful.

Granny J - a bit of a strange over-reaction I think. But let me tell you this. If it's a problem I'll burn my membership card and use their site handbook as kindling for my fire. And I'll get my legal team on the job tout de suite. Bosch. :thumb :thumb

I wouldn't worry about your legal team, they will achieve nothing except to burn a hole on your pocket.

My over reaction is from being vaguely present on the CC "club together forums" for a while and getting the feeling it is like a gentleman;s club chuntering under its breath in Victor Meldrew fashion exhibiting the narrowest of minds in the narrowest of language.

Quite frankly read the CC magazine every month with it's sycophantic pandering to the caravan industry and sit in this forum with it's members taking on the VAG group vigorously and winning then I know where I would rather be.

In answer to your question, the CC has no problems with drive-away awnings, only the most vociferous and narrow-minded of its members :) I am speaking first-hand here.

Well why didn't you say that in the first place. It all makes absolute sense now. :headbang

Back