Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vango Kela III what do I need?

F

ferret99

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Sorry if the answer is out there, as I'm sure it it. However I've read a few threads on this but can't actually figure out what I need.

I bought a Vango Kela III low and my T6 is hopefully about to arrive shortly. It has a wind out awning (I hope). What do I need for the awning? Do I need the Vango kit? If so, anything else?

THanks, in advance!
Chris.

You can attach it under the edge of the pull out awning cassette or if you need a little more height you can attach it to the top of the awning like in the picture

IMG_0494.JPG

Thanks. I couldn't quite figure out what was going on in that figure. I looks like the figure of 8 is at the top, but the kador strip is sticking out of the bottom. I'm sure it will all become apparent when my van arrives!

That picture is only to demonstrate both options you use 1 or the other.

Also with the option using the figure of eight, you might find it easier to fasten the figure of 8 strips onto the drive away awning, then wind out the factory fit awning a bit further than shown in the picture and then drop the figure of 8 into the awning cassette and then tighten the awning up to trap if in the cassette.

It's easy with 2 people and when you're doing it for the 1st time everything will become apparent.

Back