Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vango kela

Gasgas

Gasgas

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all we have just purchased a new vango kela awning ,what I would like to know is can we fit it to the passenger side of the vehicle so that we can use the wind out awning on the drivers side ?

See my "fun with awnings" thread for another permutation that may be of interest :)

Unless you propose to fit it around the front door then I don't see much value in putting on the other side. Have you tried to rig it free standing and held up with the guys? We used to do that with our Khyam.

Stu said:
Unless you propose to fit it around the front door then I don't see much value in putting on the other side. Have you tried to rig it free standing and held up with the guys? We used to do that with our Khyam.

I need to have a closer look but thought that I had a rail on the passenger side that I could connect to,we could then leave all our kit in it and still sit outside under our awning in hot weather ?

In that case I would look at the pictures Ian and I have posted in that other thread which might offer a better solution.

what connectors do we need to zip the Kela to the Cali, anyone recommend where these can be bought from as they didnt ship with my Vango Kela

Thanks, great pic - where do we buy these from?

Back