Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Vango Tolga VW Low Awning for sale w/ groundsheets and connector

• Thread starter Renaissance-Man
  • Start date
Renaissance-Man

Renaissance-Man

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I have decided to sell my Vango Tolga VW Low Awning purchased new from Outdoor World Direct in November 2021 (receipt included). This is a 2020 model.

Also included is the Vango Drive Away Kit 6mm to fit the California Ocean awning rail. And the Vango ground sheets.

We have used this awning on two trips - once for a week at Easter and the second time for two weeks in July. It is a great piece of kit but it was a hasty purchase on my part as I had only just acquired the California and we have since discovered that we prefer to travel light.

The awning comes as a full set and is bagged up and ready to go. I note the new price is now £770 plus the drive away kit and ground sheets, so £825 in total roughly. I am happy to accept £450 given how new this piece of kit is.

The awning is the grey and white model as shown in the pictures of it on holiday in Wales last summer.

It will need to be picked up at a mutually convenient date and time from Lewes (BN7) in East Sussex. If you want a courier to collect then you will need to arrange this and I shall hand over the bag at your risk.

Sensible questions welcome.
IMG_0621.jpegIMG_0620.jpeg

Back