Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold REDUCED PICE: Vango Tolga VW Drive Away Awning

K

Kenneth Walsh

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Vango Tolga VW Drive Away Awning in grey In excellent condition - only used a few times. Comes complete with Vango carpet and groundsheet to protect underneath. Less than half price when new. £325 including UK postage or collect from South Shropshire (with £25 off). REDUCED PRICE £275 Including UK Postage.

Vango Tolga Awning.jpg

Vango Tolga Awning in Bag.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you still have the

VANGO TOLGA VW DRIVE AWAY AWNING​

Many thanks

John

Hi,

Do you still have the

VANGO TOLGA VW DRIVE AWAY AWNING​

Many thanks

John
Hi John, Sorry about the late reply but I've been away. Yes the awning is still available at £275 inc UK postage (or £250 if you collect from South Shropshire). I can send it for payment on delivery. Ken

Hi John, Sorry about the late reply but I've been away. Yes the awning is still available at £275 inc UK postage (or £250 if you collect from South Shropshire). I can send it for payment on delivery. Ken
Hello John, did you get my reply and are you still interested in the awning? Ken

Hello there, is this still available?

If so can I ask how it fixes to California Ocean with standard pull out awning in place? Do I need to buy anything else?

Thanks

Hello John, did you get my reply and are you still interested in the awning? Ken
Hi Kenneth just picked it up to be honest I thought you had sold it yes still interested is it in good condition and any information you might have

Thanks John

Hi Kenneth if in good condition we will have it, how do we do this as cant travel
Many Thanks

Hi Kenneth if in good condition we will have it, how do we do this as cant travel
Many Thanks
Hi John, Yes it is about one year old and has been used just a few times. Comes with the Vango mat and under ground sheet. I can post it to you - I have checked and there are a few carriers who do this at a reasonable price. You can then inspect it on receipt and if you're happy wit it then you can pay by bank transfer. Price would be £275 inc postage. I just need you full name and address please. Ken

Hi John, Yes it is about one year old and has been used just a few times. Comes with the Vango mat and under ground sheet. I can post it to you - I have checked and there are a few carriers who do this at a reasonable price. You can then inspect it on receipt and if you're happy wit it then you can pay by bank transfer. Price would be £275 inc postage. I just need you full name and address please. Ken
Hi Ken, john.drage@outlook.com E-Mail me and I will send you my details