Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Various Accessories

K

KernowCali

Guest User
Due to recent sale of my 2018 VW California Ocean, I have a number of accessories for sale. All are in excellent ‘as new’ condition and are less than 2 years old:

- REDUCED Vango Galli 2 Compact Low Drive Away Airbeam Awning + Carpet (£490) - complete with Vango Airaway Drive Away Kit. 4-6mm and 3m in length

-
SOLD BRANDRUP iXTEND folding bed mattress for T6.1/T6/T5 CALIFORNIA (£160)

- VW California Ocean T6.1/T6 Waterproof Seat Covers Full set. Features ‘Ocean’ logo on each cover (£110)

- SOLD Comfortz Thermal Windscreen Cover to suit T6.1/T6 (£85)

- SOLD Thule Omnistor Awning Hold Down Side Strap Kit (£14)

All items to be collected from near Cheltenham. Please post here or pm me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the Comfortz Thermal Windscreen Cover? How small does it fold away to, where do you stow it?

Interested in the Comfortz Thermal Windscreen Cover? How small does it fold away to, where do you stow it?
Hi it comes in a neat bag which fits easily in the under bench drawer. It measures approx 40cm x 60cm x 10cm when in the bag.

Due to recent sale of my 2018 VW California Ocean, I have a number of accessories for sale. All are in excellent ‘as new’ condition and are less than 2 years old:

-Vango Galli 2 Compact Low Drive Away Airbeam Awning + Carpet (£540)

- BRANDRUP iXTEND folding bed mattress for T6.1/T6/T5 CALIFORNIA (£160)

- VW California Ocean T6.1/T6 Waterproof Seat Covers Full set. Features ‘Ocean’ logo on each cover (£110)

- Comfortz Thermal Windscreen Cover to suit T6.1/T6 (£85)

- Thule Omnistor Awning Hold Down Side Strap Kit (£14)

- Vango Airaway Drive Away Kit. 4-6mm and 3m in length

All items to be collected from near Cheltenham. Please post here or pm me if interested.
Just out of interest, why didn't you just sell the items with the van? If a private sale, just add extra £1k to price and sell the benefits of items.

To be honest I knew the van would sell itself (I got full asking Price) and I wanted to maximise return on the accessories

This should give you an idea - they are a much better fit than these photos suggest: D37C14C7-916D-4792-88A8-A303BB6716DB.jpeg

-Vango Galli 2 Compact Low Drive Away Airbeam Awning + Carpet (£540)

- BRANDRUP iXTEND folding bed mattress for T6.1/T6/T5 CALIFORNIA (£160)

- Comfortz Thermal Windscreen Cover to suit T6.1/T6 (£85)

- Thule Omnistor Awning Hold Down Side Strap Kit (£14)

- Vango Airaway Drive Away Kit. 4-6mm and 3m in length

Is the windscreen cover still available?