Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Various bits for sale...

calibeach76

calibeach76

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Having sold my Coast and purchased a Wildax I now have stuff to sell which includes:

Comfortz external insulated windscreen and side window cover with bag. Used but undamaged and excellent condition. £70 plus del cost or collect from Pembrokeshire

Brandrup carpet for the Coast model. £70 plus delivery or collection from Pembrokeshire

Full car cover (never used) fits T6 and 6.1 £60 plus delivery. This is big and bulky so delivery might be a bit peicey but also available for collection from Pembrokeshire if desired....

Duvalay Freshtec bespoke for T6.1 lower bed topper used for 7 nights. Beautifully comfy. £100 plus delivery or can collect from Pembrokeshire

Having sold my Coast and purchased a Wildax I now have stuff to sell which includes:

Comfortz external insulated windscreen and side window cover with bag. Used but undamaged and excellent condition. £70 plus del cost or collect from Pembrokeshire

Brandrup carpet for the Coast model. £70 plus delivery or collection from Pembrokeshire

Full car cover (never used) fits T6 and 6.1 £60 plus delivery. This is big and bulky so delivery might be a bit peicey but also available for collection from Pembrokeshire if desired....

Duvalay Freshtec bespoke for T6.1 lower bed topper used for 7 nights. Beautifully comfy. £100 plus delivery or can collect from Pembrokeshire
Hi. What colour is the windscreen cover please

If the Duvalay Freshtec topper is still available im interested?

Hi, is the windscreen cover & the duvaley topper still available?
Cheers

Hello, are these accessories still available? Im interested in acquiring the Duvalay Freshtec topper if it is still for sale. I could also take the Comfortz external insulated windscreen and side window cover with bag if it makes the shipping easier, and will pay the asking price for both, plus delivery. Let me know if you want to proceed, thanks.