Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Various cali items

BagmanJim

BagmanJim

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Brandrup mattress topper, no rips, tears or stains etc. Non smoking family. £40.

Brandrup full size bag for back of passenger seat, which is an insulated bottle holder with additional pockets. £40.

Various other Brandrup bags for front and side of bench, wardrobe and C pillar. From £25 to £45, dependant on size of bag.

Brandrup kitchen spice holder/bag. £40

Full set of Inka seat covers including headrests, armrests and fitting instructions. No rips or tears etc. £40.

Pair of roof rack bars, slides into channels on roof. £40.

VW 5th seat, Creta, warm grey. Never used. £40.

One pair genuine VW rubber front floor mats. £15

One pair genuine VW light grey unused front carpet mats. £15

Genuine california sales brochure. June 2014. Like new X 2. £5 each

1 X 2019 Brandrup equipment catalogue
£5

1 X 2020 Brandrup equipment catalogue £5

1 X spare safe assembly, rusty but works. £5

I have photos of all of the above and am happy to send to if you are interested.

All taken from 2015 California SE.

You can either contact me via this thread or call/text me, Jim, on 07999 8888 78.

Brandrup mattress topper, no rips, tears or stains etc. Non smoking family. £40.

Brandrup full size bag for back of passenger seat, which is an insulated bottle holder with additional pockets. £40.

Various other Brandrup bags for front and side of bench, wardrobe and C pillar. From £25 to £45, dependant on size of bag.
Interested in these Jim, if you could send photos/details?
Thanks

Interested in these Jim, if you could send photos/details?
Thanks
Hi Tim
Send me your email address and I'll send the photos.

We are based in Rugby, Warwickshire as the mattress topper will need picking up.

Cheers Jim

Hi.
Do the inka seat covers fit a t6?? If yes interested.

Thanks

Would be interested in one of the brochures if you could post please

Jim, Interested in the floor mats (both sets). Do you know how much it would cost to post to London?

I’d have the 5th seat for £40 please
I think this maybe a trippo ?

Hi Tim,
Did you send your email address?

Cheers Jim

Hi,
I don't know if they are the same.
Also they may be sold already.
Cheers Jim
Seat covers still available if interested.
Cheers Jim

Jim, Interested in the floor mats (both sets). Do you know how much it would cost to post to London?
No problem, will you be picking them up? As due to their size/weight would cost a lot to post. Please contact me on 07999 888 878 to sort out purchase.
Cheers Jim

Hi, the seat is yours.
We're in Rugby Warwickshire. Please contact me on 07999 888 878 to sort out collection /payment etc. Free cup of tea or coffee on collection.

Hi there!
I was questioning the price of your seat as 5th seats go for £250 upwards all day long ..
Sorry if I didn’t convey my assumption it was a ‘ typo ‘ on your part and you meant £??
Kind regards .

Do the mats have the twist fit or pop fit connector holes?

Hi, the price is correct, everything I'm selling is very keenly priced. My van has been sold and the seat is taking up room in my spare bedroom so it has to go. It is provisionally sold at the moment.
Cheers Jim

Hi, the price is correct, everything I'm selling is very keenly priced. My van has been sold and the seat is taking up room in my spare bedroom so it has to go. It is provisionally sold at the moment.
Cheers Jim
Hi, sorry, I didn't realise it was you enquiring about the cost. The seat is provisionally sold to you! I hope that clears things up.
Cheers Jim

No problem, will you be picking them up? As due to their size/weight would cost a lot to post. Please contact me on 07999 888 878 to sort out purchase.
Cheers Jim
Hi again, I have looked again at the mats and whilst the rubber mats would roll up the carpet mats would likely be damaged if I tried that with them. I know someone who uses a courier firm that may be able to help with the shipping of them. Let me know if you would like me to try that route.
Cheers Jim

Hi there!
I was questioning the price of your seat as 5th seats go for £250 upwards all day long ..
Sorry if I didn’t convey my assumption it was a ‘ typo ‘ on your part and you meant £??
Kind regards .
So although you

So,let's get this straight, although you said "I'd have 5th seat for £40 please" you actually had no intention of buying it!!!!

Have the roof bars sold and if not, could you provide more detail please?

So although you

So,let's get this straight, although you said "I'd have 5th seat for £40 please" you actually had no intention of buying it!!!!
I have sent you a text . Did it arrive?

Have the roof bars sold and if not, could you provide more detail please?
Roof bars still for sale. They slide into the channels on the roof and are secured with Allen keys which are then covered with anti-theft 'caps' which are locked in place with a key. Nice quality piece of kit.

Cheers Jim

Roof bars still for sale. They slide into the channels on the roof and are secured with Allen keys which are then covered with anti-theft 'caps' which are locked in place with a key. Nice quality piece of kit.

Cheers Jim
Are they thule?

Back