Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Various cali items

Brandrup mattress topper, no rips, tears or stains etc. Non smoking family. £40.

Brandrup full size bag for back of passenger seat, which is an insulated bottle holder with additional pockets. £40.

Various other Brandrup bags for front and side of bench, wardrobe and C pillar. From £25 to £45, dependant on size of bag.

Brandrup kitchen spice holder/bag. £40

Full set of Inka seat covers including headrests, armrests and fitting instructions. No rips or tears etc. £40.

Pair of roof rack bars, slides into channels on roof. £40.

VW 5th seat, Creta, warm grey. Never used. £40.

One pair genuine VW rubber front floor mats. £15

One pair genuine VW light grey unused front carpet mats. £15

Genuine california sales brochure. June 2014. Like new X 2. £5 each

1 X 2019 Brandrup equipment catalogue
£5

1 X 2020 Brandrup equipment catalogue £5

1 X spare safe assembly, rusty but works. £5

I have photos of all of the above and am happy to send to if you are interested.

All taken from 2015 California SE.

You can either contact me via this thread or call/text me, Jim, on 07999 8888 78.
Hi. Would be interested in the roof rack, mats a and seat covers if you still have them.

Hi. Would be interested in the roof rack, mats a and seat covers if you still have them.
The seat covers may be sold, I'm awaiting an answer as to whether he wants them. The roof bars have gone, the only things definitely left are the mats. I can let you know if the seat cover sale doesn't happen if you want.
If you want to give me your email address I can send pictures if you are interested.

Cheers
Jim

Brandrup mattress topper, no rips, tears or stains etc. Non smoking family. £40.

Brandrup full size bag for back of passenger seat, which is an insulated bottle holder with additional pockets. £40.

Various other Brandrup bags for front and side of bench, wardrobe and C pillar. From £25 to £45, dependant on size of bag.

Full set of Inka seat covers including headrests, armrests and fitting instructions. No rips or tears etc. £40.

£5

I have photos of all of the above and am happy to send to if you are interested.

You can either contact me via this thread or call/text me, Jim, on 07999 8888 78.
Hi interested in all brandrup stuff and seat covers. Where are you based and do you have any pics?

Hi, seat covers are the only item left.
See cover pictures attached.
I'm in
Rugby
Warwickshire

IMG_20211021_112013.jpg

IMG_20210920_111856.jpg

IMG_20210920_111826.jpg

IMG_20210920_111834.jpg

£5

Do you have pics of the Brandrup storage items?

Hi. Are the seat covers available still?? Could you post?
Thanks

£5

Hi do you still have the seat covers and floor mats

£5

Hi
I am interested in the bags for the bench seat and the ink covers.
Do you have any photos please.

Hi
I am interested in the bags for the bench seat and the ink covers.
Do you have any photos please.
I still have the Inca seat covers. Text or call me on 07999 888878.

Are any of the Brandrup bags or pockets still available? Just got our new cost and need some storage!

Any chance of a picture of the passenger seat one & spice rack? Thanks. Jerry

Back