Robin Bradbeer

Cali/T6 outdoor Van Cover, tailored, high quality breathable £85
Kyam Privy Bivy (used twice) £100 SOLD
Outwell Touring Shelter (unused) £200
Outwell Bahamas folding larder/table in storage bag £50
VW oe front carpet mats (moonstone) as new £30
UK hook-up adaptor (new) £5

Photos available on request

For collection North Yorkshire, (near Northallerton) 8 miles from A1M / J 51 (Leeming Bar)
or post can be arranged at cost

Last edited:
Hi, Iam about today.I live 8 miles west of J51 A1M Leeming Bar services,but would be happy meet up there on Northbound services side which is bit closer to Darlington. There is car park between Costa and the petrol station.Rob.

Hi Rob
Would it be ok to meet you there this afternoon. Grateful for the offer to meet.
Would you be able to bring the carpet and bedroom tent as well. I am wondering if you might consider a deal on the lot please?
Simon

Hi, Iam about today.I live 8 miles west of J51 A1M Leeming Bar services,but would be happy meet up there on Northbound services side which is bit closer to Darlington. There is car park between Costa and the petrol station.Rob.
Hi Rob
Would it be ok to meet you there this afternoon. Grateful for the offer to meet.
Would you be able to bring the carpet and bedroom tent as well. I am wondering if you might consider a deal on the lot please?
Simon
Hi Rob
Simon
Hi Rob
Simon
Hi Rob
Simon
Hi Simon
I’m now free to meet up if this still works for you? Please give me a call either way on 07910332239.
I can bring all these items, and will consider a package deal.
Many thanks
Robin