Accessories For Sale Various items for sale

• Thread starter Living the dream
  • Start date
L

Living the dream

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We have made the transition from our California, bought 2 years ago, to a high top Autohaus Camelot. This means we have various items all in good condition that we no longer need. Prices to go, collection only (we live near the M1 and A50 between Nottingham and Derby).

•Rainbow screens insulated pop top cover in Black £85 (made for T5 California), see photo
•Rainbow screens insulated screen cover in Black £50 (made for T5 California), see photo
•Cayman Cona Awning with Dura Tread carpet £95, see photo
•Mattress protectors £45
•Kitchen Shelf £10
•Outwell seahaven comfort station double £35

As I say all in good condition

Cali.jpg

Would like the pop top cover please. DM sent.

Sorry. Disregard. I should have read the posting properly.

We have made the transition from our California, bought 2 years ago, to a high top Autohaus Camelot. This means we have various items all in good condition that we no longer need. Prices to go, collection only (we live near the M1 and A50 between Nottingham and Derby).

•Rainbow screens insulated pop top cover in Black £85 (made for T5 California), see photo
•Rainbow screens insulated screen cover in Black £50 (made for T5 California), see photo
•Cayman Cona Awning with Dura Tread carpet £95, see photo
•Mattress protectors £45
•Kitchen Shelf £10
•Outwell seahaven comfort station double £35

As I say all in good condition

View attachment 115239
I'm interested in the Cayman Cona Awning and Dura carpet if it's still available. I live in Oxford but should be able to pick up sometime between mid October and early November. Randy (07941292566)

Hi. Are the screens still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk