Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Various Items

Wilbur

Wilbur

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Having sold our California (6m van on order) I have 3 items for sale.

1. Vango Kela 4, with manual pump. In excellent condition and post usage cleaned and kept in dry storage - priced to sell £300.00.

2. Comfortz awning room, used about 6 occasions and cherished - £275.00.

3. VW T6 4 bike rack. Photo to follow. Stored in the garage when not in use and not left on the van - £325.00.

Located North Devon and content to hold onto until convenient to collect should you be heading southwards on your adventures. Item 2 is suitable for postage at buyers expense.

Wonderful!

IMG_1362.jpeg

IMG_0573.jpeg

Hi,

I'm interested in taking the Comfortz awning room off your hands. Will DM you.

thanks,

Andy

Comfortz awning room now sold.

1. Vango Kela 4, with manual pump. In excellent condition and post usage cleaned and kept in dry storage - priced to sell £300.00.

3. VW T6 4 bike rack. Photo to follow. Stored in the garage when not in use and not left on the van - £325.00.

Located North Devon and content to hold onto until convenient to collect should you be heading southwards on your adventures. Item 2 is suitable for postage at buyers expense.

Wonderful!

View attachment 118635

View attachment 118636

Wonderful!

View attachment 118635

View attachment 118636