Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Corsica May 2015
DSCN5112_zps9xp1fl5c.jpg
View attachment 9605

On the way to Predjama Castle!
nothing like an open road !

These pictures were made in a small camp at Korćula, Croatia. The camp has only three sports at the beach and they are reserved for small campers. No bigger campers can squeeze in through the small road and park there. All three spots were occupied by Calis the time we were there. We stopped there for a night, but stayed for a week.
IMG_2998_zps2uc9qmk9.jpg
That’s a once in a hundred chance, brilliant!

My 100th night sleeping in the van. Parked up beside the Gweebarra River in Donegal.
b4c1b0ad4bdcc50a5508be723a9e4af0.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Beautiful spot used to fish it fairly often. There was a great debate over paying and free fishing - and whether there was actually a "right" to charge. Looks like it is predominately pay for fishing these days. Is that a campsite please or just off road parking ?

Beautiful spot used to fish it fairly often. There was a great debate over paying and free fishing - and whether there was actually a "right" to charge. Looks like it is predominately pay for fishing these days. Is that a campsite please or just off road parking ?
It's in the back garden of a house we were visiting. The guy who lives in the house and his son are members of the Gweebarra fishing club. I think there's a long waiting list to become a member! I don't fish myself so am not quite familiar with the politics around it

It's in the back garden of a house we were visiting. The guy who lives in the house and his son are members of the Gweebarra fishing club. I think there's a long waiting list to become a member! I don't fish myself so am not quite familiar with the politics around it

Yeah think they allowed the local club to fish for free or near free then charged everybody else - took most of the contention out of it. Beautiful river and very wild in spots ...