View from/of your van.

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We all have our trips and travels, so why not have some pics of views from (or of) your Cali?

Here is my spot today :)

e40fc155c2de548936e8aaf33e24b9c4.jpg

This is today at Carrick, not far from Kirkudbright, Dumfries and Galloway. Actually, the last 3 days have really shown how versatile the Cali Beach is. On Friday we went for a walk and picnic, Moreton Castle and Wanlockhead respectively. Talk turned (like it does) to the new washing machine needed. There was an ex demo on offer at well known store in Dumfries. No need to wait for delivery, lets take it now. Saturday am, I was doing Parkrun at Ayr, so missus and dogs came too, as the forecast was OK. In fact if was a lovely day, so she suggested, over post-race coffee that we stay out. Had to buy toothbrushes, but all else was aboard, and we had a wonderful night at Port William and another great picnic at Carrick.

The big holiday starts in Fife on Thursday...rotten forecast though
Carrick.jpg

Is that the plate that came with the Cali? It's a good one :)

My plate ends Kzr so no obvious names jump to mind.

I wish. Nope had to buy it.

Our old Boxer dog (Buddy) used to have the nickname Bug or Buggy and what with VW we thought ........

"THIS VWC" is £699 from dvla . 16 years too young for my van!

That's another good plate. Tempting although I still have a plate on retention with my initials in it. Can't decide if I want to put it on.

Is that the plate that came with the Cali? It's a good one :)

My plate ends Kzr so no obvious names jump to mind.
Yes Matt, it was one of about a dozen which the excellent VW Lancashire gave us to choose from...it was an obvious choice. Mind you , at the Port Wiliam campsite we saw a T5 conversion with the reg AT5 4KAZ. Awesome.

off topic, but I really like Ljubljana! Everytime and always worth a visit! i like the coffee lolita!!!!

These pictures were made in a small camp at Korćula, Croatia. The camp has only three sports at the beach and they are reserved for small campers. No bigger campers can squeeze in through the small road and park there. All three spots were occupied by Calis the time we were there. We stopped there for a night, but stayed for a week.
IMG_2998_zps2uc9qmk9.jpg

These pictures were made in a small camp at Korćula, Croatia. The camp has only three sports at the beach and they are reserved for small campers. No bigger campers can squeeze in through the small road and park there. All three spots were occupied by Calis the time we were there. We stopped there for a night, but stayed for a week.
IMG_2998_zps2uc9qmk9.jpg