Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Met this guy travelling the opposite way on the wild Atlantic way at keem bay (Achill) he’s heading north then over to Scotland, had a very cool 4x4 sprinter jacked up!
Here’s his Facebook details if anyone wants to follow his travels, think he wants as many people to follow as possible.BEA5CB6E-D76D-4D96-94A7-08B687399327.jpeg3155893D-0CA7-426B-9877-42E8A5FEC628.jpeg

I'm doing a surf trip up the West Coast this week. Saw that guy 3 times so far in different locations. Last sighting was Strandhill, County Sligo this morning.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Three Cliffs Bay
40 mph gusts roof staying down but look at these brave souls. There are 8 VW campers in sight and 6 have their pop tops up . 43511

I'm doing a surf trip up the West Coast this week. Saw that guy 3 times so far in different locations. Last sighting was Strandhill, County Sligo this morning.

Correction. Seen him again this afternoon while I was surfing in Donegal. I think he was on his way to see the Slieve League cliffs. Must check out his website.

Three Cliffs Bay
40 mph gusts roof staying down but look at these brave souls. There are 8 VW campers in sight and 6 have their pop tops up . View attachment 43511

Hi 2020, im just down the road in Pembrey Country Park.
Last two nights have been a Houlie, kids have not woken once!!!
calis not scared, top up all the way haha,
Persistently raining now, topper on, love that sound
great to see the great British weather has little effect.
Week ahead seems to be forecast to be better culminating in a glorious Bank Holiday weekend.

Me and my 11yo son on a small mini vacation. First time ever with just one kid and me, preparing breakfast in the Beach kitchen:
2019041608043761-IMG_1828-X3.jpg

No that's not me. I think we were travelling in opposite directions, Joker.

I checked his Facebook and saw that I did make it into one of his photos!

4b4277a50b3bdc4cc00504006b13b492.jpg

What are the chances of that!
Yes I’m heading south, just past roundstone now.
I wonder if my smurf van made it on there as I was parked next to him and chatting to him for ages, he was eyeing up the 4x4 westy

View attachment 43206

Last week on our first (very successful) trip to the Alps in La Rosiere. So many great memories.
Looks amazing, where did you stay? Just been to montgenevre but in Airbnb booked before we had our beach. Thinking about a 4 day ski trip with the kids next year in our beach and your site looks beautiful. Been considering chatel...