Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

7ED88FD2-3596-436C-A4D6-8A6DC570BD11.jpeg
parking spot for snowdon, lovely weather unfortunately I have hit the rain and wind in the Brecon Beacons.

Well, that was a great week! Cornwall - Lansallos to be exact.

The Cali's heater worked beautifully. Solar power kept everything topped up.

And more sunshine than expected, even if we did pack up in a gale and torrential rain.

IMG-20191027-WA0019.jpg

Nice looking skis! How was it? Pow or hatd pac?

We were quite late so it was more of spring skiing :D Better than nothing I guess :)

Thanks, not only pretty but also very good skis for all terrain :) Elan Ripstick. Always good times :D

441f74f2b4843f36b071cec6cbd55370.jpg

Foggy morning in the Black Forest

We were quite late so it was more of spring skiing :D Better than nothing I guess :)

Thanks, not only pretty but also very good skis for all terrain :) Elan Ripstick. Always good times :D

Nice! As far as I remember Elan is a Slovenia BrandI used to have a pair of Elan Illusion to ride all mountain.

Bowness today staying the weekend. Just had the eibach coilivers fitted so took this admiring the fitment and my birthday pressie (to myself of course)

View attachment 52952
On Pyrenees tracks I'm always watching that I'm high enough not to hit something vital, so our goals are different, but I have to say yours looks great!

On Pyrenees tracks I'm always watching that I'm high enough not to hit something vital, so our goals are different, but I have to say yours looks great!
Thanks. I have a spare front bumper, sump guard, sump pan, oil pump, drive shafts, brake lines at the ready!!
I dont go off road that much with it really, but when i do, i can jack it up on the suspension if needed :thumb

First ski tour of the season

Obertauern

View attachment 52912

I love Obertauern. It’s one of my favourite resorts. Not to big, snow sure and fun pistes. There’s a family run hotel called Enzian, ski in and out which I honestly can’t fault for the price and accessibility.
Enjoy