Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

View attachment 65398
Tulleys drive in cinema. Highly recommended if you’re close to West Sussex. Great setup and they are happy for you to open the tailgate and make yourself at home. Price for the car not individual.
View attachment 65399
(Porta potty getting some use too. :D )

Thanks for the tip, we went last night; burgers, popcorn & drinks delivered to the van by a ghoul in a golf cart!

D614B6D6-724D-4D30-BA6C-13AAAF923AB1.jpeg2438B5F3-E758-458C-88A6-0AE0E107FCE4.jpeg

Hight about 2.5m, we could sleep roof down/or half wayup, decided to support the locals in Volterra and stayed in a small hotel san lino. Wasn't busy at all, everywhere inside you wear your mask until seated or leaving the shop so nothing different than Germany in Summer.
c895e0dad6e485f4cbc8009749d135f3.jpg

c2c3318b33fd937badf218f66485e0c5.jpg

7f4cfc49bb6f1795bbb54bf6369f231d.jpg

We again loved the medival old town and scenery.

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

This morning the weather wasn't that bad so I went for a short drive. I found the "North Kildare Tourist Route" which I didn't even know it exists.

Along the road I saw the Carbury Castle and Motte. It didn't rain, so I stopped and went to have a look. It was well worth a stop.

Happy California,
Eberhard

1601479652798.png

Yes @GrumpyGranddad it has the chrome pack and its a MY21. I've noticed the following for MY21 so far. Inverter plug is now under the drivers seat (next to hand break) and does not have the diamond euro fitting. There is a sliding window on the sliding door and there is no air con vent in the glove box...

I love the colour - looks better than I thought it would!

Yes @GrumpyGranddad it has the chrome pack and its a MY21. I've noticed the following for MY21 so far. Inverter plug is now under the drivers seat (next to hand break) and does not have the diamond euro fitting. There is a sliding window on the sliding door and there is no air con vent in the glove box...

I love the colour - looks better than I thought it would!
Do you happen to know if the ‘diamond euro’ adapter still fits?

Pardon my ignorance but isn the factory fitted inverter socket designed to take a U.K. 3 pin plug as well, although upside down?
Ah-ha looks like it should :)