Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Discount ideas please?

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for some new VIP discount partners for the club.

Over the past few years we have been very successful in securing discounts from various companies of upto 25% off!

If you can think of anyone let us know and we will approach the company direct.

:thanks

That post has just saved me some money!!!!

How about approaching Just Kampers? Useful for T4s too!

Just kampers do club discounts we have on at our local club I setup ..:)

choplee said:

Thanks Lee, we did try them a few months back but all they offered was a 'group buy' I will try them again though

Cheers

Martin said:
choplee said:

Thanks Lee, we did try them a few months back but all they offered was a 'group buy' I will try them again though

Cheers

They may have changed it all now and with the members being so many the admin maybe a lot for them to get everyone setup and then keep adjusting it for new members etc ..

We can even offer discounts on all JustKampers stuff too, we fix the occasional air-cooled up so we are trade customers there too :thumb

How about M6 toll as avalible to caravan club

HY09UMU said:
How about M6 toll as avalible to caravan club
I wouldn't bother with the M6 toll as when you get off it northbound your straight into roadworks for 7 miles :headbang

Alasdair

May conflict with our main forum sponsors.

How about MAXXCAMP I notice their posting replies on the forum. It would certainly be good for us Beach owners :D

Alasdair

Barefoot62 said:
How about MAXXCAMP I notice their posting replies on the forum. It would certainly be good for us Beach owners :D

Alasdair

I second Maxxcamp

We have been in communication with Maxxcamp as they really want to push their products in the UK.

I will chase this up and see what they can come up with. It would also be nice if we can get some of their units on display at COTF.

redredzimmer said:
Barefoot62 said:

Alasdair

I second Maxxcamp

Sadly no deals with Maxxcamp and we asked if they would attend COTF but they are unable to. They are however looking for an agent to sell the pods in the UK.