Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP member discounts for club shop purchases

Wrinkly Ninja

Wrinkly Ninja

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Very sorry if this has meen covered a squillion times but am looking to buy some step mats from the shop...is the VIP discount included in the price shown ie it is a net price or do you need to get a code each time?
Many thanks

Very sorry if this has meen covered a squillion times but am looking to buy some step mats from the shop...is the VIP discount included in the price shown ie it is a net price or do you need to get a code each time?
Many thanks
Oh dear...another typo...that's "been" covered not "meen"

You will need the VIP code once you have that you will find a coupon code box in the basket once entered it will deduct your discount at the checkout

Oh dear...another typo...that's "been" covered not "meen"

You can "edit " your own post so nobody wil ever notice your typefaults...
I make typefaults in nearly every post , and edit nearly every post.....:Nailbiting
Learning every day!

You will need the VIP code once you have that you will find a coupon code box in the basket once entered it will deduct your discount at the checkout
Hi CK..thanks for replying...but I'm not sure where I get the VIP code for step mats from...I have looked on VIP lounge and it isn't obvious - unlike my apparent daft view...could it be the wine?