Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Membership

LesleyAnne

LesleyAnne

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Have just upgraded to VIP membership. Not showing yet, so just wondering how long it will take? I am wanting to make a purchase with VIP discount.

Hi I have just upgraded too and it does not yet show on my status, looking to purchase some Cali accessories Asap! Thanks Simon

I don't think the staff work weekends

Have just upgraded to VIP membership. Not showing yet, so just wondering how long it will take? I am wanting to make a purchase with VIP discount.
Sorry - on the same theme - have just upgraded to VIP but aren't sure what happens next? Apologies if it has already been covered somewhere. Thank you

Hi, I upgraded a while ago and do not seem to have received the welcome email with discount codes and cannot see any VIP member section on the site. I can however edit posts? Can you help please as I am wanting to purchase the awning bolts to make a washing line and not sure if I am able to get a small discount?

Thanks.

The link. Is in the downloads section to the discount codes. At £12.99 sign up I've already saved over £100 and the benefits are excellent. Coming from high performance car clubs this is the best I've seen people/ staff/ help/ organization etc

I can't access the discount codes. has my subscription expired?

I can't find anything in PayPal. How did you pay for your membership

By card via PayPal, but definitely over a year ago....thought it was paid automatically. I expect I need to resubmit payment via PayPal?