Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Volkswagen Insurance. Any recommendations?

A

Anonymous

Guest User
Just wondering whether VW's sponsored insurance scheme is worth looking at. The quote engine is simple to use and interpret, but has anyone had any good or bad experiences?
Please PM if you would prefer not to post any horror stories (if there have been any)

Thanks

Luke

Not tried it but in past I've found that manufacturers insurance to be expensive.

Comfort insurance is very competitive so a lot of members use them, me included. Around £300 with mileage limit of 8000 which I will probably have to extend.

Funny that. When I bought my Cali vw said there was 7 days free insurance. I thought that sounds good but then they
Said there is an admin fee of £90 to sort out the tax etc I began to wonder was it really free?

I pick up my Cali on Friday - I arranged the free 7 day insurance last week - painless and they didn't ask for any more money, didn't try push or even mention extending to an annual policy. Had previously had quote from them + just over £1000; same cover now arranged with Comfort for £380.

My insurance is expensive: bad postal code, stored on road and 5 drivers.
But VW still managed to make me an offer 4 times anyone else.

CaliTess said:
Has anyone got claims experience with Comfort?
The main insurance company this broker uses seems to be Aviva...so in theory should be fine :thumb

Just insured through VW, £264, fully comp, protected no claims. After German insurance at 1000 euros, bargain!

Back