Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Volkswagen Offers are they real?

Wogga

Wogga

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Just had an email from VW about the available offers on a new Cali, they look tempting. They are offering 3 months free PCP payments. However looking at the small print:

2. With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. Ordered by 31/08/20. Minimum 46 month agreements only. Stock vehicles only. Indemnities may be required. ^Payable at the end of your agreement. Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Financial Services.

looking around and the requirement that it is on stock vehicles only makes it a very very limited Ofer indeed, I can’t see much stock out there!

I received the same. My impression is there are a bunch of stock vehicles about to be made available that they are keen to shift.

I received the same. My impression is there are a bunch of stock vehicles about to be made available that they are keen to shift.
Looking around the VW dealers there are about 5

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago questionning if the 'free' 3 months was actually just a deferral. I don't know if that question was resolved.
Not being cynical, but it would take me 2 mins to calc how to offer a '3 free months' deal by playing with the monthly rate and balloon payment. It could be smoke and mirrors.

Looking around the VW dealers there are about 5

How do you think the likes of Liverpool get batches of 15 - 20 Calis available at a time? All pre ordered for volume bonuses and need to be sold. It’s easy to get 10%+ off a factory order despite the apparent shortage.

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago questionning if the 'free' 3 months was actually just a deferral. I don't know if that question was resolved.
Not being cynical, but it would take me 2 mins to calc how to offer a '3 free months' deal by playing with the monthly rate and balloon payment. It could be smoke and mirrors.

it is the final 3 months of the agreement lol, so months 34 - 36, no flies on VW