Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Voucher code save 10%

Think you can use it on any purchase.

Allthough I do not need anything at this time :thanks great when members post possible savings for fellow members

Well I did read a few a good reports,and I couldn't find your report anywhere advising not to buy one.
Maybe you've had a bad experience fitting and in the use of..!
Still I'd rather waste £180 than £500.
And the voucher code maybe of use to other people.

Where you found these good reports I will never know infact I know several people that have had the same problem. I'm just saying beware of it getting caught that's all.

Pmaxted@+++++++.com said:
I got the kozi it's easy to fit and works well even when breezy. We camped in oct in Scotland and it worked fine. Fittings on the door side bit fiddly if you have an awning but if you clip the straps to the rail it works ok. Other side slides down the awning rail in the recess. Nice tough material, with soft interior for the paintwork and windows. Recommended.

There are others if you google

But Peter your point taken

And I can always send it back even if it hasn't arrived yet.

Do you have any other information that maybe helpful to others in which product not to buy.

Cheers.

I'm afraid my Cosi tore too but I have to say Kyham repaired it free of charge. Unfortunately, I haven't had the confidence to use it again and now have a Pucer "foil" cover which is fab come rain, shine or wind. I know it doesn't have windows but it keep you cool in the sun, warm in the winter and keep the morning sun shining through the canvas waking you up.

Andy

a21daloa said:
Cali Topper all the way for me, fits in 5 mins. I even fit it on my own now. It's warm and dry folds up small and stores easy plus it looks great. We used for Ski Trip here in Norway last winter in -15. We will do so again this year. Most excellent service from Nick at Comfortz too !

This is what I bought after I binned the cosi. It fits using thumbscrews in the awning rail no possibility of it damaging the roof and it fold up and stores in the tailgate :thumb it even has elastic bungee's to elevate the problem of the straps flapping

image.jpg

"This is what I bought after I binned the cosi. It fits using thumbscrews in the awning rail no possibility of it damaging the roof and it fold up and stores in the tailgate it even has elastic bungee's to elevate the problem of the straps flapping"

Re the comment above - I have a Cosi and aim to alter it by putting brass eyes along the edges at both sides to fit bungees thereby replacing the need for the beading on one side and straps on the other. This should avoid the problems identified in the other posts.

The only things I need are the thumbscrews - does anyone know where I can buy them?

Thanks

There is only one place in the uk where you can get these and that's comfortz leisure give nick a ring 01246 825873

Ordered Cali topper from comfortz and got a free mattress topper with there winter offer.

Thanks peter woods for your advice.

-

Cali4nia said:
Ordered Cali topper from comfortz and got a free mattress topper with there winter offer.

Thanks peter woods for your advice.

-

Nice one sounds like a great offer :thumb