Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW advertising - Where's Cali?

Pretty obvious. They could have made it more interesting.:thumb

Yep. Took 5 mins on my phone but got it without using a hint.
Wonder if it's genuine or been photoshopped? I'm guessing the latter.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Easier on the computer. What's that? Hmmm I wouldn't call that white. Looks photoshopped.

Yes photoshopped. There is no shade of the tree on the van.

Of far more interest is the big plug hole in the lhs of the reservoir ...

We were given an A3 book of this view in Derbyshire and also views of the Dolomites, Tuscany, Gwynedd, Alpes Maritimes and the Isle of Skye all with "hidden" T6 Californias.
The blurb in the back say Harry Cory-Wright covered 3000 miles in under ten days with his assistant to take the photos in stunning locations.

I was given one of the big photo books yesterday too - beautiful pictures, great campaign.

Have you noticed that VW always use bigger wheels in their marketing literature. The same wheels but at least in inch or two bigger. These wheels aren’t available to buy unfortunately. Even the caddy with steels on are bigger wheels than standard!

Have you noticed that VW always use bigger wheels in their marketing literature. The same wheels but at least in inch or two bigger. These wheels aren’t available to buy unfortunately. Even the caddy with steels on are bigger wheels than standard!
The days of draping an attractive lady across a bonnet are now history, what else is left but to bling up the wheels to attract the boy racers.