Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Bike Carrier - size and shipping

N

NZCol

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Woo hoo - i've placed an order for a new van - 180 6spd 4 motion. VW NZ quoted me $2400 for the bike rack though (so about 1250 gbp) - for a 470gbp rack. Can someone tell me the packed dimensions of it and I will get a quote as I want to shp 2 over here (one for someone else) as well as some other stuff I will collect when i am in the UK. A photo of the packed rack would be fantastic !

You can either send Steve in our parts department a PM to discuss, or call him directly on +44 1403 581242

Cheers

I thought i had solved this conundrum with a towbar rack but not quite.

I had some emails with the dimensions of the packed VW bike rack as it comes - I am back in the UK for work in December and want to buy one to bring back so would need to check it in as baggage on the flight !

If anyone has a quick and easy way of telling me the box dimensions that would be fantastic !

Give Steve in our parts department a call and he will be able to help you out with dimensions etc...

cheers

I have an unopened VW bike rack in the original (very large) box sat in my garage.

Size of the box measures: W 93cm x H 170cm X D 35cm

Brilliant, exactly what i needed to know. Smaller than a bike box so can check it in.