Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Bus Festival in Hanover July 2022.

There is also a little 'surprise' waiting for us upon arrival. Given they want a size, I assume...and hope, its a celebratory Festival-specific t-shirt.....

I'll take some pics of the wooded Sud QZ the next time I'm in the area so you know what to expect.

I was able to book the Sud Quiet Zone.
I think either pitches were being offered gradually or when I was checking the pitches were blocked for 30 mins while people confirmed their orders. After getting a confirmation from the organizers I could use a placeholder registration number I went back noticed most zones were bookable at 4pm CST.
I got my preferred zone 10 mins from the Expo. I also paid with MC and got an email confirmation immediately. Hope you have yours now @kurienp

Now all I need is my Coast which is still AWOL, 21 months and counting.......:rage

Great news! yes I too received a confirmation. Yay! looking forward to this.

The coast shall arrive soon :thumb

Out of curiosity I visited the 'Quiet Zone' today. Very nice location to pitch up in the Cali. Lots of mature trees for shade and not too close to the ring road, and there is easy access to the Expo via the footbridge in the corner of the campsite

quietzone3.jpg

quietzone 1.jpg

quietzone3.jpg

Just over a month to go before the 2023 VW Bus Festival event. Who is going?

Just over a month to go before the 2023 VW Bus Festival event. Who is going?
We were going but due to an unavoidable diary clash, transferred our tickets to a couple on this forum.
Look forward to hearing about it.

Looking forward to a full report with lots of pictures.

Is this event more for vintage buses?

Looking for accessories and upgrades for my T6.1 Ocean - will there be lots of vendors here with good options?

It’s a huge event @chris ratay traveler so I imagine there will be vendors covering all generations of VW campers.

You could always pop over to the VW factory shop while you’re there as well?

Thanks - these are the kind of items I'm looking for...Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 7.41.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 7.43.37 PM.png