Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW California 2 Section Bunk Ladder

D

dave59

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Aluminium two section top bunk ladder as sold by CampervanBits. Provides easy access to pop up bed without the need to climb on seats. Can also be used outside van to reach roof rails etc. Complete with storage bag. NEVER used and sold as new. £139.99 to purchase new. £80.00 and collect from Plymouth.

509112A8-E55C-455F-9DD8-D2E9ACAAE84F.jpeg

9035C4B9-6CFB-48B4-BDB2-3291BFD40EDE.jpeg

image.jpg

Happy to pay the £80.00 but Plymouth is too far for me.

If this is still for sale I would be interested. I will be passing Plymouth on my way to see family in a couple of weeks but no dates firmed up yet so don't want to mess you about.

I’m going to Plymouth next weekend, I would have it if you still got it, I know others are have messaged before me, thanks

If this is still for sale I would be interested. I will be passing Plymouth on my way to see family in a couple of weeks but no dates firmed up yet so don't want to mess you about.
Hi, Sorry for late reply. I see that there’s another one interested who may have a firmer date to collect. I’ll see how that goes and get back in touch if it doesn’t work out.

Hi Prez, Sorry for late reply. Still here! Can you give me a day and approx. time you’ll be able to get to Plymouth. Thanks.

Hi, Sorry for late reply. I see that there’s another one interested who may have a firmer date to collect. I’ll see how that goes and get back in touch if it doesn’t work out.
Thanks. I'm in Kingsbridge this weekend but won't be able to get down to Plymouth as we have family commitments all weekend. Let me know how things go.

Hi Prez, Sorry for late reply. Still here! Can you give me a day and approx. time you’ll be able to get to Plymouth. Thanks.
Hi, I’m driving through Plymouth Friday & Sunday,
Where about in Plymouth are you? So I can give you & day & approx time. Thanks

Hi, I’m driving through Plymouth Friday & Sunday,
Where about in Plymouth are you? So I can give you & day & approx time. Thanks
Sunday best. Just give a good time for you. In Plymstock, Mount Batten end, PL9 9TP.

Sunday best. Just give a good time for you. In Plymstock, Mount Batten end, PL9 9TP.
yea that's fine no problem, were staying in king sands/cawsand so be around 4ish.
thanks Prez.

Thanks. I'm in Kingsbridge this weekend but won't be able to get down to Plymouth as we have family commitments all weekend. Let me know how things
Hi,
After an interesting weekend the ladder is firmly re-available. If you’re still interested and would be happy to forward the payment I’ll tuck it away until whenever’s convenient for you to collect. Dave.

Hi Dave Thank you very much. I would be happy to do that. As long as you are happy to hold on to it until the weekend of Friday 16 July that would be lovely. I don't do paypal but if you are happy to PM me your bank details I can pay you. Thank you.

Hi Dave Thank you very much. I would be happy to do that. As long as you are happy to hold on to it until the weekend of Friday 16 July that would be lovely. I don't do paypal but if you are happy to PM me your bank details I can pay you. Thank you.
Great. I think I’ve PM’d you….

Hi all. I also have one for sale if anyone’s interested. Based in rugby in the midlands.