Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW California Accessories for Sale

D

dnCal

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Following the return of my 2024 VW California under warranty I have a lot of accessories for sale, which can all be seen within the images. All accessories are brand new and unused and from a smoke and pet free home. This would be ideal for someone who has purchased a California. All purchases must be collected in person. I am located in Bo'ness, West Lothian.

Accessories for sale and price:

1 -
New VW California 2 Section Bunk Ladder with carry bag purchased from Campervanbits. Cost new £139.99. Selling for £95. SOLD
2 - New Deep pile 2 piece living area mats in Grey purchased from Campervanbits. Cost new £75. Selling for £55. SOLD
- New VW California Shoe Rack with USB Socket and fitting kit purchased from Campervanbits. Cost New £94.99.
Selling for £65. SOLD
4 - New Gas Bottle (907) full. Cost New £99. Selling for £65.
5 - Wind deflectors for front doors (pack of two). Cost New £38. Selling for £22.
6 -
New VW California OEM sports pack black gloss door mirror covers x 2 with blind spot warning cut out. Cost New £160.
Selling for £95.
7 - New VW California T6.1 Two piece front cab leather look diamond pattern floor mat in black including walkthrough piece. Cost new £70. Selling for £25.
8 - Spare 17inch VW Steel wheel powder coated in gloss black with nearly new tyre. This includes OEM VW cradle and upgraded stainless steel pin and fitting bolts. Also includes security lock. This is the full spare wheel kit suitable for vehicles with 17inch/18inch wheels. Selling for £185. SOLD
9 - VW California T6.1 Front OEM Style Mud Flaps. These have been used for one journey. Selling for £20.
10 - VW California T6.1 Rear moulded Style Mud Flaps. Also used for one journey. Selling for £20.

4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg6b.jpg7.jpg

mud flaps.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you based?

Could I have the carpets - Item 2. I live just outside Edinburgh and can pick up.

I’m interested in the shoe rack and the spare with cage!
Let me know where you are based, to confirm I can pick them up.

I’m interested in the gas bottle and window deflectors …could collect pending where you live?…what make are the window deflectors?

I’m interested in the shoe rack and the spare with cage!
Let me know where you are based, to confirm I can pick them up.
I am based in Bo'ness, West Lothian. Let me know if you are happy to pick up from this location?

Unfortunately too far away..I should have been more observant re your avatar …what make are the window deflectors ? Being small and light would you be willing to post?

Yes that's perfect. I can't seem to private message you either. My no is 07540785071. If you send me a message I will send you my address.

I am based in Bo'ness, West Lothian. Let me know if you are happy to pick up from this location?
Oh, sorry, that is totally out of reach for us! (We are based in London)
Good luck!

I am interested in the bunk ladder please but based in Oxfordshire, is it possible to courier and I will pay the difference? THANKYOU.

Hi Derek had sent you a couple of PM’s following our chat about the ladder. Can collect Sunday is that okay?
Thanks

Following the return of my 2024 VW California under warranty I have a lot of accessories for sale, which can all be seen within the images. All accessories are brand new and unused and from a smoke and pet free home. This would be ideal for someone who has purchased a California. All purchases must be collected in person. I am located in Bo'ness, West Lothian.

1 -
New VW California 2 Section Bunk Ladder with carry bag purchased from Campervanbits. Cost new £139.99. Selling for £95. SOLD
2 - New Deep pile 2 piece living area mats in Grey purchased from Campervanbits. Cost new £75. Selling for £55. SOLD
- New VW California Shoe Rack with USB Socket and fitting kit purchased from Campervanbits. Cost New £94.99.
Selling for £65. SOLD
5 - Wind deflectors for front doors (pack of two). Cost New £38. Selling for £22.
6 -
New VW California OEM sports pack black gloss door mirror covers x 2 with blind spot warning cut out. Cost New £160.
Selling for £95.
7 - New VW California T6.1 Two piece front cab leather look diamond pattern floor mat in black including walkthrough piece. Cost new £70. Selling for £25.
8 - Spare 17inch VW Steel wheel powder coated in gloss black with nearly new tyre. This includes OEM VW cradle and upgraded stainless steel pin and fitting bolts. Also includes security lock. This is the full spare wheel kit suitable for vehicles with 17inch/18inch wheels. Selling for £185. SOLD
9 - VW California T6.1 Front OEM Style Mud Flaps. These have been used for one journey. Selling for £20.
10 - VW California T6.1 Rear moulded Style Mud Flaps. Also used for one journey. Selling for £20.

View attachment 127963View attachment 127964View attachment 127965View attachment 127966View attachment 127967

View attachment 127998

1 -
Selling for £65. SOLD
6 -
Selling for £95.

View attachment 127963View attachment 127964View attachment 127965View attachment 127966View attachment 127967

View attachment 127998
Hi I am interested in the rubber matts for the footwells, I could pick up on Sunday 22nd September.
I would be coming from Mortonhall heading north over the Queensferry crossing.

Ian