Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Merchandise - Now Available

Combi74 said:
Very nice goodies. I have just ordered 2 t-shirts (retro style and peace symbol).

I look forward to receiving them.

I received my t-shirts a few days ago. There are great and I am very proud to wear them. I have this feeling to belong to a special family...

As some people may have seen that i love my flags being a v-dubber for years and love a rough camp show or 2 ;) , so i'm up for a flag i know we did talk about them before and think they would be a good idea ...I do feel they will not be that cheap ,as i had flags done before for clubs ,but it's worth a look :thumb :thumb

Re: Merchandise

These look great! Since I bought our Cali, I have bought a couple of VW campervan T-shirts, one off fleabay and another I found in Briancon.. I'll be getting one of these!

In Gallo-Roman religion, Epona was a protector of horses, ponies, donkeys, and mules.

OK ,I am being stupid ,consistent if nothing else, but........
I cannot find these in the shop. 'Cali Merchandise' doesn't show.
I see 'Cali essentials' or 'Merchandise and Gifts'
Give me a clue Please..

OK ,I am being stupid ,consistent if nothing else, but........
I cannot find these in the shop. 'Cali Merchandise' doesn't show.
I see 'Cali essentials' or 'Merchandise and Gifts'
Give me a clue Please..

Hi, you need to order the TARDIS first, then you will be able to see them in the shop!
Hehe

Last edited:
Hi we used to sell them but very few people wanted them and we had to order so many different sizes and colours we gave them away at a meet in the end sorry

I really should check the dates on the posts. Not the first time I have been totally off beam recently.
Good clue Mr Perfecto , now I know the answer ,,....ho ho.
:cheers

I really should check the dates on the posts. Not the first time I have been totally off beam recently.
Good clue Mr Perfecto , now I know the answer ,,....ho ho.
:cheers

It’s the easiest thing to do with so many posts.

I do agree, Club merchandise would be good to be able to buy.

Maybe the shop team would be good enough to advise why they stopped selling apparel. I would guess quality and endless returns regarding wrong size, colour, style etc?

It’s the easiest thing to do with so many posts.

I do agree, Club merchandise would be good to be able to buy.

Maybe the shop team would be good enough to advise why they stopped selling apparel. I would guess quality and endless returns regarding wrong size, colour, style etc?

Doh just seen Calikevs response.

See it’s not just you Eddie!

My fault for resurrecting an old thread (this is what happens when you go stir crazy waiting for your Cali) :Iamsorry

Very cool cooler. Would look great in a garage.
411049080_10159368185556423_7405082862876477799_n.jpg

Back