Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Ocean T6 2023

R

Rob G

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi all,
We bought the Ocean! (Oct 2023) I am from California and resist using (Cali - don't like that abbreviation). I've lived in Ireland since 1995. Started surfing in California and still continue to surf in Ireland. I chose the Mojave Beige colour. California Ocean - Mojave (desert sand color)--- there couldn't be a better name for me. We love the desert.
My 1st and so far only trip was overnight to the West of Ireland. Had a good session in the water but I gave myself a C- grade in Van 101 class. I'm learning. The van drives like a dream.

Hi all,
We bought the Ocean! (Oct 2023) I am from California and resist using (Cali - don't like that abbreviation). I've lived in Ireland since 1995. Started surfing in California and still continue to surf in Ireland. I chose the Mojave Beige colour. California Ocean - Mojave (desert sand color)--- there couldn't be a better name for me. We love the desert.
My 1st and so far only trip was overnight to the West of Ireland. Had a good session in the water but I gave myself a C- grade in Van 101 class. I'm learning. The van drives like a dream.
Great choice of California, and colour which looks much better in reality than beige makes it sound. I suspect they are relatively rare. I wonder if there’s a breakdown of colours delivered anywhere.
Good move from California to Ireland too…I hear it’s very difficult to own a California in California?

Great choice of California, and colour which looks much better in reality than beige makes it sound. I suspect they are relatively rare. I wonder if there’s a breakdown of colours delivered anywhere.
Good move from California to Ireland too…I hear it’s very difficult to own a California in California?
I have a Mojave Beige Ocean and yes, it looks much better than it sounds !

Back