Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Citygate Wooburn Green.

Lewis

Lewis

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I've had a good impression so far from VW Citygate Wooburn Green.

First issue was a broken catch on the pop out table. I walked into the service desk on a Saturday without an appointment and walked out 20mins later with a brand new table no questions asked.

Second visit was for our first service last month. Good communication on the phone and a free courtesy vehicle. Two warranty issues to deal with at the same time, kept me well informed and told me early on day 1 that a part was needed so wouldn't be ready until next day. Water/hookup housing replaced and also a cable in the control panel was plugged in to give me a functioning water display (apparently left unplugged from the factory)

Also had a good experience with their body shop (in Chalfont), was a slight issue with the repair that they addressed properly when I picked them up on it.

D

Devaprem

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I went to Citygate in Wooburn Green for some minor warranty fixes. They did a first class job and the engineer went through each item thoroughly at the handover back to me. He also spotted some other things that needed attention. I will certainly consider going back to them again.

Loz2286

Loz2286

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I've bought three vehicles over the years from Citygate Wooburn Green, a 2016 Amarok, 2018 Caddy Maxi and 2021 (22MY) California. Always excellent service.

Moore288

Moore288

VIP Member
I think Wooburn are awful - no knowledge or interest in Cali’s aside the van basics and easy warranty work or service.

Had to take mine to Maidenhead - further for me but much better expertise and customer care at Cordwallis…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk