Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Commercial Sheffield

Shuftie

Shuftie

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Sellers market for sure, but we got a great price from Kane@Breeze Poole that made it worth it, and now our wait begins :)

two-saabs

two-saabs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Vw Sheffield. Hmmmmm. Not impressed but not totally naffed off yet. As mentioned I hate making the trip to find out they can't get you in or have closed early but can't make a phone call. As for the ' master technician,' I have my own opinions about a master technician that thinks he's fixed my roof bellows by shoving them back in the slot like I did. Then guess what they y popped out again. I couldn't be arsed with another visit and fixed it myself. Soul destroying at times. Then they lend you a van and it's some heap of crap petrol caddy. Another tale.and another time I was there some mardy sweaty fat salesman got the huff because I dared to look inside a cali that was just sold. What did he think I was going to do. I own one. The bird at reception is a stunner though so that puts the points up to 5 out of 10
Best review ever haha, nice one :thumb

S

shaunvwsheffield

Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Popped in the other day to take a look at the Cali we know they keep in the reception. All buttoned up because it's 'Covid Secure'. Super rude receptionist. Couldn't even get to talk to a salesperson.

We've just made 8k on our old Beach. How were they to know we were ready to order our new Cali if they won't even speak to us? Ho hum. They still have work to do on the customer service front.

Never mind - their loss is Breeze Poole's win. Ordered yesterday.
Good Morning Shuftie,

I'm really sorry about your experience and this certainly isn't our usual level of service. We are still following quite strict covid guidelines to ensure we keep our customers and staff as safe as possible hence the California being locked up, we do open the vehicles on request but then follow a sanitisation / quarantine process. I understand we have lost your business on this occasion but I hope we can still look after you for servicing etc. If there is anything further I can do to help please don't hesitate to send me a direct message on here.

Apologies again and I hope you make many happy memories in your new Cali when it arrives!

VW California Club