Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vw fitted Kenwood dns518

S

steview63

hi has anyone had a Kenwood dns518dabs installed by vw

No but should take them about 15 mins

Hi @steview63 the Kenwood 518 system is ok but there are better systems on the maket for the money they just don’t fit the dash as smartly. What age Cali do you have ? The systems Actually it takes about an hour to fit and a little more if you want the forward facing dash cam package

Hi @steview63 the Kenwood 518 system is ok but there are better systems on the maket for the money they just don’t fit the dash as smartly. What age Cali do you have ? The systems Actually it takes about an hour to fit and a little more if you want the forward facing dash cam package
Thanks for coming back to me it’s a 2016 204 4 motion dsg i use a Garmin at the moment and it has the standard 5” audio I must say both work great but I think for selling the van most people would want a fitted unit I’ve seen other stuff fitted and they look a bit of an afterthought

I have the Kenwood DNX516DAB installed in my T5.

Looks very similar, not sure if the difference. It’s has loads of features but I use CarPlay 90% of the time.

Personally if you’re selling your Cali I wouldn’t spend £1k on a system that a potential owner might not even want.

I have the Kenwood DNX516DAB installed in my T5.

Looks very similar, not sure if the difference. It’s has loads of features but I use CarPlay 90% of the time.

Personally if you’re selling your Cali I wouldn’t spend £1k on a system that a potential owner might not even want.
Great advice I think your right I’ll give it a miss like I said what’s already there and the Garmin work great and free lifetime maps I think I can now sleep at night again