Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW Waeco Climabox Coolbox - Used once

R

rob.wheeler

Vehicle
T5 Beach
VW Climabox Coolbox/fridge

Came with my VW California (15 plate), used once. Includes rail mounting base.
  • Can be used in cooling or heating mode. Dimensions approx: L = 56cm, W = 44cm, H = 40cm.
  • Includes voltage protection function to protect the battery.
  • Includes 12v cigarette lighter plug and internal divider.
  • Sits on a base and slots into tracks on the floor of the vehicle - so you can choose the position. Stable.
  • £120
Collection only (Swindon)

page.jpg

Hi Rob.

I will 100% buy this from you. I don't live far away so will pick it up when you're free.

Cheers!

No problem gmaster, its yours.

Did this sell?
Hi,
We have one identical to the above that I have been meaning to list for a while. Am happy to sell for £120 if you wanted it. PM me for more details, otherwise, I'll just pop it on here at a later date when I've dug it out of storage!

Great. Can you tell me a bit more about it? Would I need a separate leisure battery? Does it have the fixing plate like the one above?

Hello,
Yes, it has the base - i think it comes with that as standard. It runs from the 12v socket, so in our beach, ran on the leisure battery, but I guess it can also be used in other vehicles with a 12v socket (the only risk being that it would run your battery flat eventually?)
I will get it out later this evening and take some photos to post here, and will also just plug it into my Mini to double check that it runs on a normal battery too.

Hello,
Please see photos as mentioned.
I've also just plugged it into the 12v socket on my Mini and can confirm that it works, so no need for the separate leisure battery!

IMG_7969.JPG

IMG_7971.JPG

IMG_7972.JPG

IMG_7973.JPG

Hello,
Please see photos as mentioned.
I've also just plugged it into the 12v socket on my Mini and can confirm that it works, so no need for the separate leisure battery!

Hi John,
I've promised NShep first refusal, and would ideally prefer collection rather than posting.
If NShep doesn't get back to me by the end of the weekend though, it's yours.

Hi, Sorry. I must have missed your message, don't know how. If John wants it then that is OK with me.

If I got it I would need to run it off a leisure battery and my beach does not have one, or a mains hook up. I will talk to my brother later to see how long it would last on a battery, unless you know? When I first looked I didn't realise it would go the same job as a 12V cool box. Def more cool though being a VW. Allow John first refusal and I will ask my brother and get back to you.

Sorry for the delay.

Sorry for the daft question but is this the fridge that fits between driver and passenger seats?