Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wannabe Wanderer

J

jimwilson333

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi all,

I’ve been looking at buying a California for a little while and recently met Paul and his wife in Stokenham who are proud owners of a beautiful Ocean. They recommended I join this club to find out more. Here’s hoping I’ll be joining the owners ranks shortly. All the best Jim

:welcome Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Jim,

Good luck on your search. For us it turned out to be one of the best choices we made. Many here will agree I think ;-)

Feel free to ask any questions you have. We will gladly try and answer them.

Hi all,

I’ve been looking at buying a California for a little while and recently met Paul and his wife in Stokenham who are proud owners of a beautiful Ocean. They recommended I join this club to find out more. Here’s hoping I’ll be joining the owners ranks shortly. All the best Jim
Paul and his wife have helped to sell you the Cali. The rest of us will help you create your list of accessories for the Cali we all are very good at getting people to spend their money

Jokes apart , welcome on board and ask away any question that you have.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Paul and his wife have helped to sell you the Cali. The rest of us will help you create your list of accessories for the Cali we all are very good at getting people to spend their money

Jokes apart , welcome on board and ask away any question that you have.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yes Paul did mention that the spending didn’t stop once the van was bought! Seems like a nice friendly club

Welcome to the Cali family.
I don't think you need to spend a lot on things you think might be useful, keep it simple. There's not a lot of room in a Cali for stuff. One essential is a good mattress topper. A good night sleep is essential.

Welcome to the Cali family.
I don't think you need to spend a lot on things you think might be useful, keep it simple. There's not a lot of room in a Cali for stuff. One essential is a good mattress topper. A good night sleep is essential.
That sounds like sensible advice, thank you! I’m hoping to attend the campervan show in Newbury next weekend to have a better look at some vans.

Well I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered an Ocean! Delivery expected to be Q2 2022 according to the dealer…but we will see! Just got in before a 28 July price rise I believe…

CongratsJim, :cheers

The wait now begins

What did you go for insofar a spec, colour, dealer etc

CongratsJim, :cheers

The wait now begins

What did you go for insofar a spec, colour, dealer etc
Hi I’ve gone for 150 HP, Indium Grey, Comfort mattress, shower and lockable safe in the cupboard. I didn’t want to go too mad as it comes with so much as standard. Drive the deal we’re excellent