Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted ASAP Used 5th Seat.

steadyeddy

steadyeddy

Hi, Just recently joined the Forum and I have to say its great. Lots of interesting info and very helpful people.
I am looking for a second hand 5th seat. On monday 8/7 Colin at Oxford T5 is fitting a Rail System and Cali Front Captains Seat and 3/4 Bed. He is also supplying a Cali Kitchen which I am going to fit. So I guess Ill end up with a sort of homemade California in what was a T5 shuttle.
We are vcery excited and looking forward to some adventures.
So if anybody has a Seat they want to sell Im your man.

If you doing it your self also consider a caravelle additional seat. Not sure if they are the same.

Hey there

Can I ask what colour seat you are looking for? I may be able to help.

Kristian

Hi I have just picked up a new Cali with 5seats ... And yes I do not require the extra seat . The seat is brand new today. No one sat in looked at ... If this is what you are looking for make me an offer. Malc

I am also looking for a used 5th seat!! Colour and condition immaterial, as long as belt, fixings etc secure.

We have a 2008 California, with 3 internal rails already fitted - it was supplied with them from new. So what sort of seat do I need to look for? and is the one referred to above likely to fit??

Lewis - Sheffield 07980 202830

My brother has a seat from a 2008 available.

Grey and Blue

Looking for £300 and he's not a million miles from Sheffield. Bradford based.

Rgds
Mark

Hello Mark

Bradford? Just over t' hill from Sheffield . . . .

Yes, I am very interested, can you ask him to get in touch??

Lewis

07980 202830

lewis@lewisnoble.f9.co.uk