Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold WANTED: Bike Rack

M88GAV

M88GAV

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
“kylie” bike rack for T6/T6.1

I have a genuine 2022 T6.1 bike rack that I will be looking to sell. Not sure what "Kylie" is though? I ordered mine with my new vehicle but have never put a bike on it - basically unused - hung a towel on it once in the 2 months it was on the vehicle.

Hi, there are two types of rack. An older style that is also available for T6 and T6.1 and a newer style. It’s the older style that I’m after. If you can post a photo I’ll be able to see which one you have but I suspect it’s the newer style.

Yes, that is the new version (I have one in black) - Thanks anyway

I'm confused! Do you want to swap your black for a silver one?

I'm confused! Do you want to swap your black for a silver one?
I’d like a Kylie bike rack for a T6/T6.1. Either to purchase or would consider a deal to swap for my black newer style.
Someone above replied saying they had a rack for sale, but it’s the same as I already have.
I can’t see anything to be confused about in the messages above?

I’d like a Kylie bike rack for a T6/T6.1. Either to purchase or would consider a deal to swap for my black newer style.
Someone above replied saying they had a rack for sale, but it’s the same as I already have.

Wow! It would be worth my while sourcing a T6 Kylie to swap for a black Quasimodo - it would look lush on my grape yellow beach.

But what would I do with my boring silver Quasimodo!?

Yeah, sorry I got confused!!
Unfortunately I only got a Quasimodo myself. But hoping to find time to get it anodised!