Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted: Hire for this weekend

A

amountainhigh

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Rather late notice but the VW California Ocean we were due to hire this weekend is now not available due to an engine fault.

We are looking to hire from Thursday 23rd (around 11am) to Saturday 25th Feb (late afternoon, or poss Sunday morning). We are in west London and originally planned on heading to mid or north Wales, so ideally was looking for a hire location I could collect en-route (or at least not too big a detour).

We are two persons and a well-behaved small dog (we adults are well-behaved too!).

Thanks in advance.
Nigel

Well I think the engine fault on the planned hire vehicle was fate - else we'd have been battening down the hatches to survive the 94mph winds registered in North Wales! Looks like we'll be sitting tight at home.

Yes I'm not going anywhere right now it's sitting on the drive in Kent , but I'm aiming to head North tomorrow and possibly onto Scotland and the the following week North Wales , I'll be staying in nice accommodation in Pennal for two weeks . It's a brand new perfect condition California Ocean it's going to be sitting there a lot there and as it's a rented on ( I've got it for two months ) it's a pity you didn't join as second driver I wouldn't miss it for a few days as we have other cars... might still be possible ?

I drive a high sided hgv been sat in the yard since 6 am grounded.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back