• Thread starter Chriswilson2401
  • Start date
C

Chriswilson2401

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi

We picked up our new California Ocean a few weeks ago. The wardrobe door ( the one that opens over the fridge) has started rattling.

Has anyone any ideas how this can be cured or adjusted? Should I just take back to the VW dealer?

Thank you

Chris

Hi

We picked up our new California Ocean a few weeks ago. The wardrobe door ( the one that opens over the fridge) has started rattling.

Has anyone any ideas how this can be cured or adjusted? Should I just take back to the VW dealer?

Thank you

Chris
Hi and welcome,

I think we have all played the game, ‘Find the rattle’, we never win.

I used some little clear silicone dimples. They have a sticky side and you stick them where you think necessary. Try a goggle or eBay search.
They just create a soft dot for the hard plastics to press against.

good luck.

Mine does that if it isn’t properly closed. Often something stuck in the door. You can tell if the handle doesn’t pop out when you close it.

Hi and welcome,

I think we have all played the game, ‘Find the rattle’, we never win.

I used some little clear silicone dimples. They have a sticky side and you stick them where you think necessary. Try a goggle or eBay search.
They just create a soft dot for the hard plastics to press against

Thank you I’ve ordered some
Chris

Thanks I’ll check this
Chris

Did it work? I am having wardrobe door rattle issues!
The door has 2 installed at the factory. 1 has already been knocked off and lost so I need to get some replacements.

The door has 2 installed at the factory. 1 has already been knocked off and lost so I need to get some replacements.
Hi
Yes I ordered a pack of silicon bumpers from Amazon and they have done the trick
Chris

Back