Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

wardrobe shelves

Hi,

These look good and I had been looking at how to shelve out the wardrobe but was it no possible to make them full width? I appreciate you would have to negotiate the sliding door but a small gap would do that I think. Won't things just fall off and down into the base? Maybe I am missing something?
Simon

777111 said:
Hi,

These look good and I had been looking at how to shelve out the wardrobe but was it no possible to make them full width? I appreciate you would have to negotiate the sliding door but a small gap would do that I think. Won't things just fall off and down into the base? Maybe I am missing something?
Simon

I tested these last week with towels on the shelf after va 2 hour round trip they were still there
There is a small lip on the edge to help keep things in place

Shelves arrived today thank you for speedy service, just need a Cali now to put them in :lol: Due on Friday :upsidedown

Can anyone with a safe comment as to whether the bottom shelf interferes with it's opening or should I just get the middle and top shelves?

You won't be able to open the safe with the bottom shelf in place but all three shelves lift out
Easily as they sit on plastic brackets held in place with velcro

Thank you for the wardrobe shelves that arrived today, I only ordered the set of two as we have a safe but now I have seen the way these fit I will also be ordering the bottom shelf also as it can be removed and also hides the safe lid from any intruders.

The shelves took around 10 minutes to fit each and only tools needed were a pencil and spirit level.

They are exactly as shown in the pictures and you can hang clothes aswell as put items on the shelves ( T-shirts, underwear etc.. )

A nice addition to our Cali :)

20140403_144357.jpg 20140403_144637.jpg

Trying to persuade the wife was need these :thumb

Back