Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

wardrobe shelves

blacks954

blacks954

I ordered the wardrobe shelves from the forum shop on Tuesday they arrived yesterday so I
thought I would fit them today.It took me just short of 30 mins and I must say it makes a great use of the wasted space.I will post a picture of my handy work as soon as I charge my camera up
Thanks

Which shelves did u get in the end? They had a set which seemed to be larger, they now sell some shallower ones.
Hope they bring the larger ones back as I will buy a set. Shallower type are not good for me...
Shelves good idea though....

I bought the ones on here. They allow you to still hang things as well which I liked as I often need a shirt for work if I'm working away from home.

No there not going to be available the smaller half shelves have taken their place.

Is there any reason why the kitchen and wardrobe shelves are no longer available in the forum shop?

They seem to be available directly from Calitop.eu, albeit with a 17euro postage charge.

Has anyone ordered these from Germany? Did they come in a reasonable time? They seem to still offer the larger shelves as well.

Hi,

The German shop from Aljo closed its consumer division more than a year ago, although they still are the main manufacturer for the Cali kitchens and wardrobes for VW.
If money is not your thing, you can order decent ward robe shelves at the commercial shop of the German Cali site Caliboard.de, for 238 euro (ex postage and packaging).

As an alternative you could do the same as me: visit a local marketing/advertising bureau and ask for leftovers of Dibond plates for billboards. This is the aluminium wafer that the shelves and wardrobes are made of. Billboards on the street and in shops are often Dibond (or what name it is given).

Dibond can be cut by circle saw, or you ask the shop to do it for you, for a small fee. It cost me in total about eighty euros some years ago.

Stormy regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.