Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Was it you?

V

Vagophile

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Yesterday I met a two tone cali (white/grey? top and pale blue lower) towing what looked like a small Eriba caravan in matching colours, heading east on the A47 near Uppingham about 10 a.m. Looked very smart. I waved, but probably wasn't even noticed, as I was driving my Skoda at high speed in the other direction.. I don't know why, but @GrannyJen came to mind.

Yesterday I met a two tone cali (white/grey? top and pale blue lower) towing what looked like a small Eriba caravan in matching colours, heading east on the A47 near Uppingham about 10 a.m. Looked very smart. I waved, but probably wasn't even noticed, as I was driving my Skoda at high speed in the other direction.. I don't know why, but @GrannyJen came to mind.

Could once have been but not any more. Today it is a lake blue Hymer Ayers Rock towing a bright white, blue snd green Knaus sport and fun xxx

Edit: Next year you may see us. Planning our Swansong, Last part of the Union Jack, Humber Bridge to Severn Bridge and a good possibility of going through Market Deeping!

Union Jack.jpg

Could once have been but not any more. Today it is a lake blue Hymer Ayers Rock towing a bright white, blue snd green Knaus sport and fun xxx

Edit: Next year you may see us. Planning our Swansong, Last part of the Union Jack, Humber Bridge to Severn Bridge and a good possibility of going through Market Deeping!

View attachment 111044
Thats a cool idea. Now if Scotland get independence you could cut out a significant portion of that trip. Saves fuel costs and emissions so win win :thumb

Was not me either but I will be towing my eriba your way at the end of July, please wave.

Back