Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We have a build date :-)

coordinated

coordinated

VIP Member
Our dealer (Paul at SMG Tonbridge) has just confirmed that our build date is week 2 (i.e. next week), so hopefully we'll be collecting at the start of March :)

(We ordered our 180 DSG on 15/10/11, which I think makes 13 weeks from purchase to build week, in case that helps anyone else work out lead times).

Looking forward... :)

Am trying to scrape a very excited Linda off the ceiling...

Steve

Scotland for Easter :), we have a couple of music festivals booked (no more tent lugging, yay!) and pondering a drive to Finland in the summer- has anyone campervanned through Scandinavia?

Scotland....God's chosen country!! and you should be ahead of midge season!

We pick ours up next week and there are "pins" all over UK and France on Google Earth!!

We are ensconced in our new Cali disco with a bottle of champagne-she's lovely (obviously!) and has new style pole free front window curtain that was completely pain free to fit!

Congratulations Steve,Linda. Enjoy your Cali and the weather tomorrow :thumb :thumb

Cheers, Kev :thumb

This is the life!

Now I see why you're all so passionate about your Calis :)

Congratulations Linda & Steve, look forward to seeing it, will make a nice change to see a different colour cali on here, and if you change your mind and want a run out in it today you can always come and see us at the Bird in Hand. ;)

Back