Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Well with home working I have chosen to use my recently purchased Cali Beach as new new home office!!

Paul Philpott

Paul Philpott

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So I’m curious who also uses their California for other purposes now the fleet so to speak is grounded , bet mine is far from original and curious of others uses, so please share !

CA6B4823-2FD5-4F88-AA86-3CDF2C9343CA.jpeg

B91C23BD-C471-46C9-873E-3B2558002AFF.jpeg

Theres a thread on it Paul.
Its here, just incase you missed it :thumb

Very similar set-up here. I find the passenger seat really comfortable, sometimes spending the whole day sitting in it!

Why not plug in the EHU rather than put a cable in the window? Then your van battery gets a charge too
Do I need an adaptor to
Plus in the EHU then, I agree with you on the passenger seat too!

I think they supplied on of these in the draws , one thing I can’t do for the life of me if move out the multi flex board thing , think it broke
I can't help you there as im not familiar with the Beach

I can't help you there as im not familiar with the Beach

it’s damned heavy and awkward with the hinges but if you slide the bench forwards and undo the two turn fasteners you can free the bench from its rails, move it forward and carefully turn it sideways before removing it via the back door. I’ve started leaving it removed as you can slide the bench right back and have more room inside when not camping.

What a cracking idea, need to check if my WiFi works out there

Better still if you can get your company to contribute towards your office accommodation!

I use the Cali to do Zoom calls with my class of reception children this week I had my phone balanced on the upturned washing up bowl while I demonstrated how to make a caterpillar that you could blow across the table! Next week a bug hotel!

You guys look like you’re living the dream. Does anyone know if there are any self employed tax benefits to using your van as a home office?

Back