Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What is this???

J

janeadley

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I have no idea what this is. It is on the underside of the flexibench in a California beach 3 seater bench.
52717bf85c5f6bd7509cd3954a3ef5b0.jpg

It is a bag hanger, it restricted the under side height of the MFB, so I removed it, along the the rubber band/ hook on the other side, easy to remove and put in a draw for refitting if ever needed in future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some kind of fishing gear?
I don't have it in my SE.

Some cars have it too in the trunk.

It is for bags or other things to hang on so they won't wander around in the trunk.

It is a bag hanger, it restricted the under side height of the MFB, so I removed it, along the the rubber band/ hook on the other side, easy to remove and put in a draw for refitting if ever needed in future

Thanks. Did you know what the other thing is too?

Some kind of fishing gear?
I don't have it in my SE.

Some cars have it too in the trunk.

It is for bags or other things to hang on so they won't wander around in the trunk.
Trunk?

What do you guys call the back of a car. The boot? The trunk? ... ? English is not my native language, so please excuse my wrong words. You may always type in Dutch to me too if you know dutch better than me English.

What do you guys call the back of a car. The boot? The trunk? ... ? English is not my native language, so please excuse my wrong words. You may always type in Dutch to me too if you know dutch better than me English.
Je bent weer van het onderwerp afgegaan :headbang

In Afrikaans we say. Kattebak ,
Is Afrikaans still West-Vlaams with those (for us) funny words for some things?
As West-Vlaams speaking person, it is incredibly funny to hear those words, and if you think about it, it even makes sense for us. :D :thumb

It’s a boot in UK trunk in US. The other thing is a different type of hook... I will take a picture at weekend!

"The other thing" is an extremely useful strap to attach the folding large rear portion of the multiflexboard (obviously I'm talking about the 3 seat bench Beach since what is in the back of the 2 seat and Ocean can't be characterized as multi or flex) to the back of the bench, allowing a bicycle to be placed laterally in the, ehem, trunk, without removing the board.

The other hook holds the multiflex up against the seat back.

The hook goes around one of the headrest poles.