Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What you get in the box on a new Grand California 600

Steve Gray

Steve Gray

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
This might be helpful for people, what you get in a box with a new Grand California. I could not find any information what you get with a new Grand so when I picked mine up today I took a big brown box from the gas cupboard in the back and unpacked it. Picture 1.
Can anyone identify what the part in picture two is??

2CA7C8A8-3309-4199-9559-23CB41ABA836.jpeg

5020C9E7-5509-40D9-B33D-FE4884DB72A3.png

Although yours looks to be slightly modified the thoughts were it was either bondage gear or most likely to secure the gas bottles with.

A few people may not realise but the tool in the bag with the yellow instruction has a small tool on the end to adjust the gas crash valve if it does not reset by pushing it in. Mine needed a very small turn using the tool while pushing it in to get it to reset Initially.

This might be helpful for people, what you get in a box with a new Grand California. I could not find any information what you get with a new Grand so when I picked mine up today I took a big brown box from the gas cupboard in the back and unpacked it. Picture 1.

View attachment 82657

View attachment 82658
Can you tell me what the black clamp things with the key are for? I didn’t get those on my 680.

Can you tell me what the black clamp things with the key are for? I didn’t get those on my 680.
Yes it is for the rear bike rack this is an optional extra, they clip to the bike rack and lock the bikes on.

View attachment 82657

View attachment 82658
Hi these are the gas bottle retaining straps to stop the bottles banging together

Back