• 15k-20k miles per annum

• 20k+ miles per annum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Victor

Victor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Just curious as I am averaging around 15k per year , i realise this will not be accurate due to COVID but just a guide on previous years

Unfortunately this years mileage in our Cali has been pathetic. Here we are eleven months since we picked up our brand new Cali and we've managed a whopping 2624 miles so far. That's 50 miles a week or 7 miles per day!!! :(

Obviously, this year has been very unusual but usually it would be around 9 - 10,000 miles pa.

normally 15K+ per year + but since COVID restrictions a great reduction.

Just curious as I am averaging around 15k per year , i realise this will not be accurate due to COVID but just a guide on previous years
Got ours 17th July now completed 2950 miles

In this PRE-Covid thread there are many people giving theire average in a normal year

This year there wil be lots of Cali's (or 2nd cars / oldtimers ) with very litlle or non mileage added on the counter....

I've done only about 1500km so far in 2020 .

We've had ours since July 2017.

Mileage to mid-October 2019.... 20,000 miles - an average of 800 miles per month
Mileage between the beginning of November 2019 and the end of August 2020..... 600 miles - an average of 60 miles per month
Mileage since then... 900 miles - an average of 900 miles per month

All things being well, a decent trip planned for October.

Got my Cali in August 21st registered June 2019 immaculate condition 2045 miles drove her back from Kent, 150 miles or so, four night out clocking up Another 100 miles, now planning a tour of Scotland for next April-may, so that should blow the winter cobwebs away.
doesn‘t look good for the rest of the year with lockdown s everywhere.

~24,000 miles in the first year - then ~16,000, now with a second car for pottering locally we are down to ~12,000 miles.

60,000 total after 3 years and 7 months, we are wondering which will expire our factory extended warranty first: 5 years or 80,000 miles.

About 15000 km (just below 10k miles).
So I am just in time for the service after 2 years or 30000 km. But I even think my van can take 40000km between oil changes. That is why there is a sump of 7,5 liters of gold plated long life III oil.

Our 2013 Cali has just past 16000 we only use it for holidays. We also have a Grand Cali 680, so will use the Cali as a car and put some mileage on it.

10k per year and avoid using it for local journeys under 10 miles as much as possible.

21000 last year and 16000 so far this year. We use it a lot as our main vehicle on all but very local journeys. We always have three breaks away, this year one to Morocco in March and France/Spain in July, Lake District in September. If you’ve got it use it .....,

27000 miles in our first 18months of owning from new. 52 nights slept in it as a family of 4. Bought it to use it and explore Europe! Wouldn’t see the point having one if only used rarely.

27000 miles in our first 18months of owning from new. 52 nights slept in it as a family of 4. Bought it to use it and explore Europe! Wouldn’t see the point having one if only used rarely.
Yep agree ours is a complete waste of money

Back