Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Wheel Bolt Covers - Sorted Now!

T3OMF

T3OMF

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Has anyone got a set of these that you're interested in selling, TPS seem to want silly money for them

s-l1600.jpg

Cheers

Let me guess.
£50.

You can get copies off eBay for about £5.
Just remember to get the correct size. The van bolts are slightly larger than the car. Can’t remember the exact size.

Cali bolt heads are 19mm I believe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I had them and it was a pain (or I was just so st) to remove them.
I guess there are better ones out there on the market.

Yeah they want about £50 for the set................. the annoying thing is you can get the 17mm ones for half the price, but 19mm, oh no

The knock off one look rubbish, so thought I would check on here just in case anyone had a set sat there not being used ;) :(

Best price I could get from TPS was about £2.20 each using their ‘staff’ discount rate, and they didn’t stock enough for a full set.
Instead I have ordered a set of Audi Q7 caps from eBay for £20. Hopefully look ok on my black Sportline wheels but can’t be any worse than the current rust colour bolts!
8F83F63E-EB78-4119-8694-6DCA0D832190.png

Has anyone got a set of these that you're interested in selling, TPS seem to want silly money for them

s-l1600.jpg

Cheers

If you are still looking for bolt covers, I have a set you can have. They came off my Claytons which I have since sold on (without bolt covers!).

Happy to send them to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best price I could get from TPS was about £2.20 each using their ‘staff’ discount rate, and they didn’t stock enough for a full set.
Instead I have ordered a set of Audi Q7 caps from eBay for £20. Hopefully look ok on my black Sportline wheels but can’t be any worse than the current rust colour bolts!
View attachment 35455
Hi Gregg, can you let us know how you get on.
Just noticed how bad mine look!

Got one side fitted so will get some pictures when I move the van to do the other side. Quite pleased with how they look at the moment, wheels need a clean though.

Before

130EA248-F0ED-4DE5-AC68-A41FDF039C6E.jpeg

After

7A4AB516-80F4-4FC0-8A98-D19062A0EF52.jpeg

Maybe stick out a touch more than I’d like but getting used to them and a vast improvement on before. They are a tight fit so removal could be fun...