Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

when is a discount not a discount ?

Just to add one thought on the shop that stops me ordering - it is crazy and comes across as dare I say a rip off that small items (eg a sink plug for £3.75) is for sale but the buyer is expected to pay £5 shipping?!.
It's even worse for continental shoppers. I would pay £20 postage for that same sink plug to have it delivered to France. Outrageous!

It's even worse for continental shoppers. I would pay £20 postage for that same sink plug to have it delivered to France. Outrageous!

Again, please contact us as small orders can now be sent by Royal Mail much cheaper to addresses outside the UK. Once our system is updated at the end of the year there will be tiered shipping costs depending on weight.

Great response from the shop and it’s refreshing to see a business acknowledge a glitch and commit to fixing it.

Hope VW UK and some dealers read this as an example.

Well done guys.

I am glad that things have been sorted out. I have been a member on this forum since day one I've seen it grow and prosper, I have seen the membership and the resources of this forum grow and the reason for this is because of two people had the courage to continue to run this forum after a very difficult time when it was first created.This forum also exists with the help of the members and the mods their input is vital to a forum dedicated to such a fantastic vehicle as I'm sure you will all agree, but there also has to be the ability for members to express their views or concerns openly unfortunately as with forums things that get written on the forum sometimes are interpreted in a different way when things like that happen it's up to the members and the mods to sort the differences out in the appropriate way I am not a big poster I love to read the forum with all the information like sites to visit, members holidays, their excitement in getting their first campervan and all the other stories. As for the shop in my own opinion I think this has been a great asset to this forum and yes some of the things in the shop cost slightly more than other places for me I am willing to pay that little bit more because I know if anything does go wrong it would be sorted out and the advice given by the shop and their staff is first rate and as I have said before I am willing to pay that little bit more to help support the shop and this valued forum.

PS. this is not a rant :thumb

Just to say DPD is by far the best delivery for larger/more valuable items. They let you reschedule the delivery on the fly to a pick up point or neighbour or even another day. Royal Mail is fine for smaller or cheaper items though.

Well done @Perfectos for raising this issue. I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing since became a member. Hopefully, we will now see a correlation between pricing and fairness in the postage costs

Back